MoveU is a comprehensive and extensive educational fitness program to fix your body and live pain-free through online videos. It was founded by Dr. Mike Wasilisin and Andrew Dettelbach.
Program creator and Co-founder Andrew Dettelbach severely injured his low back in 2013. He had a 10mm L4/L5 disc herniation that left him disabled for 3 months. He was able to walk normally after painful rehab and lots of drugs, however. his lower back pain just would not go away. After being told by numerous physicians that surgery is his only option if he wanted a chance to live a normal life again, he decided it was time for a real solution.
It took Andrew about 1.5 years to figure out how to properly position and move his body to heal his pain and prevent re-injury through education and trial and error. Mike and Andrew spent the next 3 years refining this process, and have taught thousands of others how to heal themselves.
Their mission is to empower everyone to become the expert of their mind and body and live pain-free.
MoveU had a generic, template-based website in a highly competitive market. They reached out to NMI to help revamp their site’s look, hone branding, and boost overall conversions.
- Revise and rebrand the site to support key messages and feature programs
- Improve overall aesthetic and user experience to make the site more engaging and professional
- Create trust and build credibility by showcasing implementing levers of influence, improving copy, adding reviews and testimonials
- Create a more user-friendly and more visual product storytelling
- Implement a fully responsive solution for a frictionless mobile browsing experience
- Enhance shop browsing with enhanced product filtering
With MoveU’s goals in mind, we put our best minds to working out just exactly what needed to be done, and how best to do it. NMI developed a strategy that was reflective of MoveU vision.
Our team drafted a custom website, high converting copy, and landing page design that mirrored MoveU’s playful personality. Once the designs were approved, the web development team brought it to life.
Calls-to-action, coupled with intuitive sales copy techniques, were strategically placed throughout the website to encourage and maximize user conversion. The new site also displays and functions beautifully across mobile screens, including desktop, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.