- Most online business owners think that once they have launched their website, they can sit back and take it easy.Is it really true? Let's find out.Research surveys show that most businesses fail to thrive due to lack of proper website management, and NOT because of a poor website launch. While website launching takes a lot of time and energy, if you truly want your website or app to succeed and grow, you need to consistently update and improve your site.It’s important to steer your sit...Read More »
- Hello Millennial Entrepreneur, here's a business fact you'll need in 2020: Your Social Media Traffic is Declining Everyday! Your importance in the market is directly proportional to your social media reach, so it's time to put on your A game and deal with the problem in the most effective way.
Here are a few ideas you can use to combat your declining social media traffic in 2020:
1) Go Live( I mean the videos )Read More »The main part of running a successful business is to invest smartly. Where you invest your time, money and energy plays a huge role in determining your profits. When you run a business online, you have to make sure that you're visible. This is where Search Engine Optimization(SEO) comes in.
Here's how you can use SEO to become visible and increase your website traffic!
Tried and Tested SEO • Comments (0) • By: NMI Team Read More »
- We're all Hoarders. Things which have been around for a long time usually occupy a soft spot in hearts, and never get thrown out, or upgraded. This invariably leads to cluttering of house and in the long run causes a lot of problems in day to day activities. For business owners the same holds true for digital presence and content.Your company website directly affects the first impression potential clients develop about you, and with so many competing brands, you REALLY need to make it count....Read More »
- If you are an online entrepreneur and you are looking to launch a digital product to a large audience, a membership website may be your best bet. Membership sites can generate a predictable income for you. Once you have attracted an initial base of users, you can easily ensure a constant regular source of revenue.A membership website is much easier to start than a regular business. Given below are some ideas you can use to keep your membership site fresh and packed with traffic!Read More »Pretty much everyone has a website in 2019. Be it blogs, photography websites or e-commerce sites, the size of the Internet is rising rapidly every year. If you want your website to be visible, you need to get in on the first page of Google Search- Period! Here’s where smart SEO techniques play a huge role. Search Engine Optimization is essentially “hacking” the search algorithms by making some small changes to your...Read More »Internet. In the last decade, this word has changed the face of humankind. Everything is one click away. Books have been replaced with Kindles, letters with text messages and landlines with wireless. Every other day, there’s some new and more advanced technology. Our lives have been made easier and more comfortable and we have the internet to thank for this! In a world where online is the future, make sure you stay updated!Read More »Search Engine Optimization(SEO) is the most important strategy for online based businesses today because success in business depends on visibility. Getting your website or landing page on the first page of Google Search is essential to increase website traffic and revenue. With an average of 800 million results per Google Search, it's very easy to get lost amidst the crowd. SEO is a set of technical practices used to improve your website rank and get more attention from the art...Read More »
- About Us
- Case Study