- Creating an eBook from scratch can seem impossible if you’re new to the game and have no experience. If you’re not even sure you WANT to write an ebook, keep reading, and maybe you’ll change your mind.Writing and publishing a top notch book of any kind is an awesome thing to do. You can show off your expertise and knowledge and attract people to your email lists and website. The customer brain is built in such a way...Read More »
- Your website is like your brand's home- and we all know what a pain it is to move. All the effort of packing boxes, calling the movers, unpacking boxes and setting up shop again- we all know that it sucks, but we've all been happier after it happened! A website redesign may not be on top of your to-do list in 2020, but when you find out all the business you've been missing out on- you'll be glad you read this!
Here are 3 reasons why you need a website redesign in 2020!...Read More »
- Influencer marketing is a pretty hot topic right now and to become a market influencer is a dream for a lot of entrepreneurs. One of the key reasons for big brands looking for influencers is the fact that most influencers come with their own loyal social media following, marketing ideas and a fresh outlook which can give a brand a new feel.The success b...Read More »
- When you’re just starting your online business, you often don’t have a lot of influence in the market or a big bunch of dollars to drive your marketing machine. You need to think smart and spend your marketing and branding budget wisely. A good entrepreneur can take limited funds and make the most out of it!
Here are three actionable hacks you can use to boost your marketing when you’re just starting out!
1. Cre...Read More »
- Most online business owners think that once they have launched their website, they can sit back and take it easy.Is it really true? Let's find out.Research surveys show that most businesses fail to thrive due to lack of proper website management, and NOT because of a poor website launch. While website launching takes a lot of time and energy, if you truly want your website or app to succeed and grow, you need to consistently update and improve your site.It’s important to steer your sit...Read More »
- Hello Millennial Entrepreneur, here's a business fact you'll need in 2020: Your Social Media Traffic is Declining Everyday! Your importance in the market is directly proportional to your social media reach, so it's time to put on your A game and deal with the problem in the most effective way.
Here are a few ideas you can use to combat your declining social media traffic in 2020:
1) Go Live( I mean the videos )Read More »The main part of running a successful business is to invest smartly. Where you invest your time, money and energy plays a huge role in determining your profits. When you run a business online, you have to make sure that you're visible. This is where Search Engine Optimization(SEO) comes in.
Here's how you can use SEO to become visible and increase your website traffic!
Read More »Pretty much everyone has a website in 2019. Be it blogs, photography websites or e-commerce sites, the size of the Internet is rising rapidly every year. If you want your website to be visible, you need to get in on the first page of Google Search- Period! This is where SEO comes in!Here’s where smart SEO techniques play a huge role. Search Engine Optimization is essentially “hacking” the search algorithms by making s...Read More »Internet. In the last decade, this word has changed the face of humankind. Everything is one click away. Books have been replaced with Kindles, letters with text messages and landlines with wireless. Every other day, there’s some new and more advanced technology. Our lives have been made easier and more comfortable and we have the internet to thank for this! In a world where online is the future, make sure you stay updated!Read More »Search Engine Optimization(SEO) is the most important strategy for online based businesses today because success in business depends on visibility. Getting your website or landing page on the first page of Google Search is essential to increase website traffic and revenue. With an average of 800 million results per Google Search, it's very easy to get lost amidst the crowd. SEO is a set of technical practices used to improve your website rank and get more attention from the art...Read More »
Tried and TestedMost innovative business owners look at things in...
- About Us